► Dassault Aviation Group 2021 deliveries, order intakes and backlog
6 January 2021 – Deliveries, order intakes and backlog in number of new aircraft as of December 31st 2021 (unaudited figures)
AIRCRAFT DELIVERED IN 2021
- 30 Falcon were delivered, while 25 deliveries had been guided, versus 34 in 2020.
- 25 Export Rafale were delivered, in line with our guidance, versus 13 in 2020.
AIRCRAFT ORDERED IN 2021
- 51 Falcon were ordered, compared to 15 in 2020.
- 49 Rafale(*) were ordered (37 Export and 12 France).
(*) This figure does not include the Rafale UAE contract which T0 is expected in 2022.
AIRCRAFT IN BACKLOG
As of December 31st 2021, the backlog includes:
- 55 Falcon compared to 34 Falcon as of December 31st 2020,
- 86 Rafale compared to 62 Rafale as of December 31st 2020.
UPCOMING FINANCIAL RELEASE
Dassault Aviation Group will release on March 4th 2022 its full year results.
The above figures relate only to the number of new aircraft. The Group recalls that amounts in euros will be published on March 4th 2022.