By Paolo Valpolini With the end of the Cold War the United States considerably reduced their military presence in Europe.Continue reading
- MBDA welcomes deepening Polish-UK missile co-operation
- Ultra secures follow-on order for Canadian Surface Combatant Hull Mounted Sonar from Lockheed Martin Canada Inc.
- Elbit Systems UK’s Seagull™ USV achieves 100% success rate in Royal Navy’s Mine Hunting WISEX trials
- Italian Army: towards heavy forces modernisation
- Long life to the Rozomak 8×8: the Polish MLU programme