A start-up created in Nantes in 2016, Sterblue developed an automated system for perimetral inspections using images captured by drones. The customer generates its 3D flight plan by simply providing some geometric parameters; then pushing a button the drone starts its mission and automatically collects the required data. These are downloaded, a software providing a thorough analysis that will eventually show differences compared to previous inspections, for further analysis by security experts. Although developed for industrial applications, the Sterblue Cloud might be of interest also for high value assets protection as well as for military camps, another example of dual-use technology developed thanks to innovation boosters.
- Saab receives Gripen order for Hungary
- Singapore Airshow – ST Engineering adds new products to its low velocity grenade portfolio
- Market breakthrough in Austria: Rheinmetall supplying Skyranger air defence system on Pandur wheeled armoured vehicle
- Singapore Airshow – Rafael: Ice and Sea Breaker ready for delivery in 2025
- Saab receives support order for Norway’s Combat Training Centre