A start-up created in Nantes in 2016, Sterblue developed an automated system for perimetral inspections using images captured by drones. The customer generates its 3D flight plan by simply providing some geometric parameters; then pushing a button the drone starts its mission and automatically collects the required data. These are downloaded, a software providing a thorough analysis that will eventually show differences compared to previous inspections, for further analysis by security experts. Although developed for industrial applications, the Sterblue Cloud might be of interest also for high value assets protection as well as for military camps, another example of dual-use technology developed thanks to innovation boosters.
- Ukrainian defence ministry signs contract with Thales and French Ministry for the Armed Forces for a new air defence system to help protect Ukraine
- Saab Receives Order for Support of Ground Based Air Defence from Sweden
- IAV Conference: Rheinmetall details its hybrid armour solution
- DARPA: Final Flight of HAWC Program Screams Through the Sky
- GA-ASI’s Eaglet Takes Its First Flight