Seville, 5 July 2019 – The first Airbus C295, purchased by the Government of Canada for the Royal Canadian AirContinue reading
- Elbit Systems Awarded $96 Million Contract to Supply a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center to a European Country
- Embraer delivers the first modernized E-99 jet to the Brazilian Air Force
- Galvion enters ‘Low Rate Initial Production’ with unique Symbasys SWitchPack™ i6T Li-ion vehicle battery
- Thales to deliver the world’s first fully integrated unmanned mine countermeasures system for the Royal Navy and French “Marine Nationale”.
- Arquus-Nexter-Thales: Scorpion, Griffon command post is qualified