By Luca Peruzzi The first-of-class Al Zubarah (F 101) multi-purpose corvette for the Qatar Emiri Naval Forces (QENF) began seaContinue reading
- Galvion enters ‘Low Rate Initial Production’ with unique Symbasys SWitchPack™ i6T Li-ion vehicle battery
- Thales to deliver the world’s first fully integrated unmanned mine countermeasures system for the Royal Navy and French “Marine Nationale”.
- Arquus-Nexter-Thales: Scorpion, Griffon command post is qualified
- Bundeswehr orders 31 NH90 helicopters for shipborne operations
- ► Rheinmetall and Czechoslovak Group a.s. sign MoU for production and technological support in the field of military vehicles